Dreaming of Outdoor Livin'


This, I love:


The drape of the suzani (as tablecloth), just-right plushness and pinks of the pillows, the slant of the chair backs, casual flower arrangement ...not to mention the tropical surroundings. Give me a stack of magazines and a cold beverage, and it's a perfect retreat for a perfect day off.

Drawn to the moroccan vibe here...


Perfect for lounging over some tea, chatting with friends, or an afternoon nap.


It would be tempting to throw a party every single day if this belonged to us.

beautiful image courtesy this blog


I could definitely catch up on some serious reading here.


For me, essential elements include colorful, casual fabrics, comfy cushions, plants with a tropical flourish ... all put together in a way that's not too perfect. So, as my hubby and our friend Michael near the final stages of our backyard landscaping project, I dream of next steps for our outdoor living space!

1 comments:

Girlie,  May 24, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

You have great ideas! Can't wait to see the outcome of the Heavenly Garden of Katie:)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP